And though this is an unofficial build, they have achieved that. In this article, we’ll root Galaxy A50 using two methods. At first, we’ll use Magisk while in the second method, we’ll use the SuperSU package file. Make sure you read the pros and cons of unroot before rooting. This section is focused to solve your unroot Samsung Galaxy A50 -related queries in depth.
- The best part of the Custom ROM is that it allows you to experience the latest Android OS even if the most recent OS is not available for your device.
- This will make it easier for you to extract the firmware file and access the files inside it.
- Make sure your model is an SM-A505GT before download.
- They are all stable and offer a seamless experience.
- There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
When the phone boots up for the last time, it will be running the newly installed stock firmware. There are many reasons for flash your mobile phones.
So, I have shown you the complete steps to Restore Samsung Galaxy A50 on Stock ROM, Make sure to leave a comment on which if this guide works on your phone. Also, share your valuable feedback in the comment section. I will try my best to solve all the queries of yours as soon as possible. You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy A50 android phone. Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50. If you have a Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end.
You need to first fulfill the below requirements before proceeding to the steps.
The first Boot may take 5-10 minutes, so please don’t panic. Spark OS is a custom ROM for the Galaxy A50 that is based on Android 12.1. The same ROM used to be based on Android 12 but has been updated by the developer. He has also given a changelog so you can see the differences between the two versions for this particular ROM.